Techkarts Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
Under general supervision, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving user-name and password problems, UN-installing /re-installing basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues.
Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required. Networking.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, and more;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.